Working in the heat!

    So, what have you all been up to?
Dan

So lets see.....It is 2 weeks prior to leaving Baltimore.....Hmmmmm...I have been packing yes! like a maniac...One week prior to my girls going back to North Carolina....Damn I am missing them already. Summer is to busy and it goes to fast!!!

  So As a Dad I have been trying to squeese in as much time with the kids, as Ann and I get ready for the move I keep trying to pack like a maniac. We had a yard sale on Saturday. The weather was great since the heat wave of last week. Then Saturday night to the Drive in...again great weather. Sunday a Ball game. Orioles lost to the Yankees. We saw the greatest T-shirt..."I root for 2 teams the Orioles and who ever beats the Yankees"

  Then the Scirocco content. The girls and I washed the cars The Mazda 3 and Rodolfo. They both needed a good cleaning....

  El T