adding relay to relay panel?

Koabi,

Not sure about making use of an unused spot in the relay panel, but what
you might consider doing is to go to a junkyard and grab one of the "add
on" relay sockets that attach cleanly to the top of the relay panel. You
get a nice stock look, and it's not going anywhere. I did this for my
headlight and horn relays which are under the hood. I piggybacked them on
each other and then on to the a/c fan relay by the battery so mounting
them was a cinch.

They use special crimp ends which you'll either have to reuse by
splicing or order from the stealer.

-Toby