Shine rear swaybar dimension & metallurgical advice needed + (ATTN: Ron P.)

On 8/4/06, Allyn <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
> Ron used a 'different' piece of steel for that task.
> I don't think its on rons site.  I dug around the files locally (his site is on this system), and came up nill.

I found one of Ron's posts on the subject in the archives, but the
link to the pic no longer exists.  IIRC he used a piece of channel,
right?  Ron, if you're around, got any pics/specs?  Did you ever get
to directly compare it to a Shine bar on the track?

Thanks!

Mark.
75
82 - in search of stiff ass end