Shine rear swaybar dimension & metallurgical advice needed...

On 8/4/06, Allyn <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
> > I'm about to make a homemade version of the Shine Racing rear swaybar.
> >  I'd like to know the diameter of the bar Shine uses - anyone
> > help me out with a quick measurement?
>
> So you want me to take measurements on the bar you left on the rocco?

Sure, if you don't mind!

> Honestly I'd use tube vs. solid bar, cause that thing is freaking heavy.

That's what I was hoping to use - I started to ask that question in my
post, but sent the wrong draft.  I want it to be at least as stiff as
the Shine bar, but I lack the knowledge to choose the right metal for
the task...

Thanks,

Mark.
75