[TECH] Spark plug wires.

I use dielectric grease, and you can test the wires for resistance, the
specs are in the Bentley (doin' that one tonight myself). Also, there's the
ever popular "spritz the engine bay with water at night" method, if you see
a light show, the wires ain't so great. Of course, I'm the one who couldn't
get her rotor off today, so there you go, what the hell do I know eh?
Cathy