Upper Strut Tie bar Question

FWIW, I'd rather see a setup that attaches the strut towers and has a member that goes from one
tower to the opposite side rear seatbelt attachment point in the C pillar.  Plus one to the floor,
iff'f you wanna.

AND...if you want more stiffness, concoct a rig that goes from one front shoulder belt attachment
point to the opposite lower seatbelt attachment point.  And another that goes to the opposite side
rear shoulder belt attachment point.

These seatbelt anchors seem like great places to attach a roll cage, I reckon.  No rocket
science...just take what VW is giving...those points are in good spots (high or low, outboard,
near strong areas of the car), already threaded and reinforced...just waiting for some
attention....

Ron