Passat Auto TB

Damn, the regular 16v cable cam wont fit on that automatic TB?  I was pretty
sure they were the same.  I think we still have some automatic passat in the
yards, I might be able to snag one for you this weekend.   I have an extra
automatic TB in my garage, I guess I could give you until I find another,
but Im pretty sure the yard still has one.

Eric