[OT] A3 Bentley (PDF) wiring diagrams needed please...

On 8/3/06, Mtl-Marc <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> I have the A1, A2 and A5 shop manual.
>
> Which year your Passat?
>
> Cheers.
>
> Marc

I figured it out.  It turns out something with the WOT/idle switch
circuit on the TB was no good, which is why I had a frustrating time
identifying which wire did what, and posted my question...   A couple
tests w/ my multimeter on a backup TB confirmed which wires were
inputs or outputs (for grafting into a knock sensing ignition), and
that my other TB is crap.  I wish I would have thought to check my
backup TB sooner - my brain still hurts...

Thanks,

Mark.
75
82