Lanyard Order Page

Dude, I'll be in a shitty old 85, with a dented quarter, rust here and there
and most of the bodyside molding removed (by PO) with the foam tape remnants
still on the sides!

There will be lots of trusty and beloved workhorses there.  All are
welcomed.  And yours is just beginning its great journey to what I'm sure
will be a bright future.

Jim