Lanyard Order Page

I thought it was a unit of network management, but apparently its sort of like a sale tag for those people lucky enough to attend a Cincy event.

This way, those you flamed during the year can identify you :)
-----Original Message-----
From: Derrick floyd [mailto:tyrone27@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 03:30 PM
To: 'Tonee Northam'
Cc: 'Timbo', julie@menloparkrandd.com, 'Org, Scirocco'
Subject: Re: Lanyard Order Page

What is Lanyard?

On 4/30/06, Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:Nice photo Jim!

 That's gonna look great!

 Just for kicks Tim, can you show us what Daun's would look like?

Timbo <timjmcconnell@gmail.com> wrote:
 Alright, Got some done, Everybody's card preview will show up here:
http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Link/2006/Cincy2006/Cards/

This is just a shrunk version, so you can make sure I got everything
right. Jim will print/cut/laminate/punch/attach lanyard the full-res
version at his place.

Pay special attention to Mike Smith's and Peter's cards - they have
the Mk1 and the Mk2 outlines on them.

--Timbo

On 4/30/06, julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:
> Ok folks! ITS UP! The Lanyard Order Page for the CINCY 2006 Gala event is running.
>
> Ohhh and for the IE handicapped, it might be IE only. (hey its been a tough week starting a new job) I dont have the time to cross browser check..... (sorry)
>
> http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco/lanyard
>
> Your Real full name, organization (the Tex and .Org) and handle (so we can recognise you), and up to 2 car pictures. Please (for the guys sake) just include the cars that will be there and not cars that (rip) ended its life in the junk yard..... (or Hondas, Kias etc)
>
> If you dont have a pic, select MKI outline or MKII outline instead of "Own". It will not prompt you for an image and tell the guys what you want......
>
> Imagine if they had to do a card for Daun with all his cars? Sheesh.....
>
> Is it June YET???????

Timbo!
Location: Glenside, PA!
www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech