Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: marcia grossell [mailto:marcia_grossell2000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 11:31 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Thanks

Sam here, ya I think i will just hold off on changing the cams until I get
the techtonics 2.25 cat back exhaust with a dynomax muffler. then get the TT
street performance set up, it says to use stock springs and valves. but I
can not manage to find a downpipe that does not say for race use only, I
mean i have to drive this car to work with getting in trouble for a non
legal downpipe. if you know of any please inform me.          And ohh ya i'm
going to get my own e-mail sometime this week, to much to do anything else.

Have a good day!!   Marcia

The TT DP/CAT is under cats, go figure...

The TT street header, accepts a cat.

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Drive the GTI, and save the Scirocco!

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...