removing my MOMO

On 9:18:40 am 04/30/06 Phil Boeye <rocco_phil@yahoo.com> wrote:
> OK, I think I need to get a puller on this wheel since
> the PO seems to have gotten it on there rather
> tightly.  I cannot remove the wheel by hand.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2583714
>
> Dunno, but my aftermarket wheel required an adapter sleeve, that was
identical to a part I'd already extracted from my parts Passat. I borrowed
a puller from Crap Tire, it was a two/three arm puller, could be hooked up
a few ways. Maybe your local FLAPS has a loan-a-tool that you could try.
Either that or find like a seven year old, who is known to be weak. That
sort of person always seems to be able to dislodge things that have been
deemed impossible...or judicious application of the deadblow in the right
rhythmic motion? I bet it's the larger splined shaft, the splines are
finer, and may grip pretty well?
Cathy