Fuel line?

I bought 25' today, as well as the tube bending tool ($10-), but the flare tool ($25-) can wait till I form the line.
The tank came out today. The heat shield is in HORRIBLE shape. The tank is usable but....
The new tank had 3 extra outlet (or inlets, depending if you are coming or going) which I crimped and welded sealed.
The over flow tube I can't find. (6/8" inner dia) clear plastic tube.
What should I do ablot the line that runs to the carbon canister?