Test

And the stimulator?
ole blue
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: julie@menloparkrandd.com
  To: Chuck Blue ; julie@menloparkrandd.com ; Org, Scirocco
  Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 10:04 AM
  Subject: Re: Test

  Yes Chuck. Yes I am. All I have around here are a ricer Golf III with a siezed motor (Jeese. I had some oil problems) and a non wrenching 95 GTi owner. No one with a tad of intelligence.

  Not like you guys....

  Julie's all alone here in s**ky NY. (But I did sleep in a (forgot the name) Hotel last night  :)

  Rocc content! Axle is down on Draco. NO major rust on the swing arm assembly points! Yeee Haaaa!

  Just on the rocker panel. I ordered the metal from JC Whitney a few days ago and it SHOULD be here soon! Now to go out and label all the fuel lines and drop the tank.

  (I was thinking while under the car, that the only thing that shows of me is my lower legs. Maybe I should get some striped socks.... Nothings been the same since they dropped a house on her....)