Headlight Relay website?

I can see where a burnt switch woud constitute a relay. makes sense. I
merely asked cause I just installed my S1/Mk1 euro headlights (the big
one-piece suckers) and I have plenty of light... but I see the benefit
of the relays. I think I might relay them as well.. I might put fogs
in the front and rear..