Sharp right turn, then....

I had considered most of those scenerios, and since my CV boots are
pretty much gone, I was leaning that way, but when I took it to work
this morning, all evidence of anything wrong was gone.  Must have been a
hot tire issue, and it fixed itself over night.
Thanks for the tips, though.
Nate

Oh, and Tonee, why go to work unless you can have fun getting there?
:)