Lanyards?

Thanks.  There will two fields for you to complete.  You can use whatever
you like...we could add a third, but I think it will get a bit crowded.
People actually have to be able to read this :-)

Another alternative would be to put something like "Tim 'Timbo' McConnell"
for the first and "timbo2132" for the 2nd....and our artist (timbo) will
have the burden of trying to get it to fit.