soon F.S. Rear euro bumper...

--- Ben Walter <toofast4you89@gmail.com> wrote:

> you know, the next time I even think about making a post,
> no matter what it
> is, I'm posting off topic in the title.  case in point i
> posted a bumper for
> sale, and thanks to some grammar errors I'm being sold to
> the list...weird.
> who's the kid(s) here again???

Well golly gee, you're just so much fun to pick on see....

Well hey, if you don't get it sold before June, bring it to
Cincy & perhaps someone will buy it.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172