Brake pedal adjustment..

Yeah, and keep an eye on it too, I had a wee fire on my MC switch (after
the dash brake lights had been acting flaky), luckily I had the hood up
when it happened. If you know someone who will fabricate for reasonable
prices, it might be worthwhile adding a normal switch to the pedal cluster.
(or swapping in a later cluster, that looks like a fairly ugly job). Mine's
now got a GM swich on the cluster, just because my brother had one on hand.

Cathy