Vortex too? Was RE: Re: Reminder - Cincy Hotel

Funny you mention that, Ellen's dad's friend has a white auto 16v he doesn't drive anymore and said he might sell it.

  Let's see, how hard would it be to switch trannies and gear boxes.

Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com> wrote:
  I tried to buy an Automatic Scirocco for the Wife.  Then we could have four.  I'm working on my daughter to get rid of her Neon and drive my 8V when I get my 16V back on the road.

  On 4/25/06, Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:   Oh I dont get bored......

but thank you for pulling my chain

;^)

El Tony

Tonee Northam < pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:
   Atleast I won't get bored driving an automatic! (hehehehehehehehehehehe)

just playin, yank-yank

Neptuno < neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:

Daun Yeagley wrote: .

This goes for everyone else too. (Ahem, Tonee)

hehehehehehehehe...........(yes that is all I have to say)

el tony

Meine Fast ist der Scheisse

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 8V Black Scirocco (Daily Driver)
1984 8V Audi 4000s (RIP 2/14/2006)
1986 2.0L 16V TEC 2 Black Scirocco (see progress at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939 )
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (Ben's Car)
1971 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Beetle (sold)

Meine Fast ist der Scheisse