Victor is for sale

Anson's putting Victor (aka his red 16v) up for sale.  He
needs the cash asap, moving in a week.  I can hang onto the
car 'til Cincy if need be.

The Good:

-2.0 16v
-TT stainless exhaust w/ race DP
-short shift
-Bilstein sports with H&R Race springs
-"Poly Everything"
-Suspension Techniques swaybars
-Nuespeed upper front bar, Eurosport Lower cross-brace
-Peloquin 80% kit in AGB or 2Y tranny. (Doesn't remember
which is in now.)
-Sound deadening material removed, including from floor.

The Bad:

-The body is shot.  Dents in both rear quarters.  Clearcoat
from partial respray is peeling.
-Rear euro bumper has no "skin."  (I'm not sure if there
even is a front bumper)
-Interior is "ok" but not great.  Dash has typical cracks.
-Mismatched wheels with SNOW TIRES.

Bottom line - it'd make a good autocross or parts car.

Location is Columbus Ohio.

$750.

Contact Anson directly:  ansonivan@yahoo.com

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172