OT: iPod info needed

I use a Mac personally and not sure on the iTunes question. I'm pretty sure
that you have to have all your songs on your PC since via the software .The
songs on your iPod are not reversable. Basically you are not supposed to be
able to pull the music back off the iPod after sync. However, with Mac the
ripper you can pull the music back off and strip the DRM code. That is not
supported or recommended by Apple. Go figure.

On a side note I sell all Apple gear so if you want the hookup let me know.
I can get you a deal on your iPod if you decide to get one. Or any Apple
gear for that matter. That deal is good for anyone on the list as well.

Thanks!!