Reminder - Cincy Hotel

--- Chuck Blue <sukchew@cox-internet.com> wrote:

> Ok,Ok,
>   I just made a reservation. I guess that makes if
> offical.I also bought
> some dead cow to burn.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.  Chuck, you are just AWESOME.

>  What is your feeling on the attendence numbers?

Not really, no sign-up sheet yet.  I know Brett was out of
town until this past Sunday.

Brett?

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172