fabsvr6(vortex)"$$$ UPDATE" c/f, fiberglass hoods&fenders...

   Tell me about it! Even poor pics from a cameraphone are easy as pie. I'll send one more inquiry, on pics, 'shop' info, and customer contacts. I knew from the start the way he 'approached' me through someone elses forum thread that it was questionable. I'll trust someone when I meet them face to face. There is always a risk buying from an individual @ a non-profit site like the v-tex.

  -Adam