.....on my way home from work

You WERE the scirocco behind me last year!

  This year, not happening, unless I'm provoked, again.

Parker Wulf <badvdub@gmail.com> wrote:
  Just dont be doing stuff like that when you have sciroccos behind you, you may get a ticket. ouch ya i said that. lol

  On 4/24/06, Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:   So on my way home from work tonight, driving from Milwaukee, WI to Chicago O'Hare, I'm trying to keep the speed uner 80mph when a wanna-be fast and furious acura integra pulls up along side.

I'm talking full on spoiler, skirts, clear tail-side, etc. Big honkin muffler, and rear wing(looks like it could fly(veedub commercial) black steelies and STOCK suspension, I mean he was bouncing on every seam of the highway.

So, the only thing on my DD even stating it's a VR6 is the lisc. plate but IL ricers can't read, so.....

I hear him downshift, even over my stereo, and so I just slam the throttle, vroom!

Dropped him like a bad prom date! I love the torque range , always reliable.

So, on the last bend before my last 2mi stretch of highway I kept the steering tight and remembered the 28mm rear sway bay was there to keep me planted(thanks again Mike P.)

Left him on the bend, kicked it up to 125, dropped him like it waz hot, slowed for the off ramp(that's where he caught up, then left him again through the turn. It's either he gave up or his car died, dunno.

Long story short, I told Ellen I was going to be home by 1130pm, and I got home by 1130 thanks in all to a acura integra. Thanks buddy!

I love my commute home from work.

Tonee

Meine Fast ist der Scheisse