fabsvr6(vortex)"$$$ UPDATE" c/f, fiberglass hoods&fenders...

   Ok. Here are the results of the 1st attempt of getting more info from this fabsvr6 dude. I'm not sure if he's just not really interested in the whole 'multiple-sale' thing that I mentioned, or if he just doesn't want to make his company money or what... maybe he's just slack, I don't know.

  IM conversation:

  (5:28 PM 4-20-2006) fabsvr6: I supply and distribute carbon fiber and fiberglass hoods, and my latest mold is the mk1 scirocco fenders. They are profensionaly done by a shop and have been fitted to ensure a perfect fit.. These fenders are brand new and have sold a few sets already to satisfied customers. Let mwe know if your interested. I'm currently taking orders on them so if you know anyone else that needs the fenders let me know. I also carry carbon fiber hoods for the mk1/2 scirooco and other vw's. Thanks
(10:54 AM 4-21-2006) Sciroccist: Dude, you should advertise to the Scirocco Forums in the VWVortex. I know of many people that would be interested, but as far as potential buyers-that I can't garantee. The Scirocco guys that are tuners are always looking for an extra bit to either shave weight or add power. My questions:
1- Do you have some pics of your (MkI) products?
my email- vr612valve@yahoo.com
2- Where are you located, and what is shipping like?
3- What are the prices? C/F and Fiberglass
4- Could you just email me a rundown on these items?
  thanks,
-Adam
(10:50 PM 4-22-2006) fabsvr6: Sorry but I don't have pics of the fenders. The prices will be $240us plus shipping. Shipping will be around $100. I'm located in Toronto. The prices for the fiberglass hoods for the mk1 and mk2 scirooco is $350us plus shipping. The carbon fiber hood is $480 and shipping. Hope this helps and let me know if your interested. thanks

     I will IM him back with questions about mold, and if the carbon fiber is one piece or if it has a fiberglass frame. I'm going to push this guy for pictures, and/or links to this company's website, or something. I'm wary about the age of this guy because he misspelled 'professionally' in both posts, like he just cut-n-pasted the info about the products:

  > The fenders are profesionaly done by a shop. . The mk1 scirooco fenders is the newest mold that has been completed. It has been fitted on the car to ensure a perfect fit and it fits great. It is painted primer grey and ready for paint. These fenders are brand new and ready to be shipped. You won't be dissapointed on the quality and the fitment. IM me for further details or details of placing an order.
Thanks
Fab

     Notice that the forum post one paragraph up is nearly the same as the IM he sent me at the top of this email. Hmmm.

      I still need pics, and possibly a contact for one of his 'satisfied customers' for proof of purchased goods. I mean why would someone selling a product; in a market in which profits/sucess soley reflect advertising; and not advertise??? I guess if he keeps feeding me the Gibberish, I'll play the ignorant one and see just how stupid he thinks I am...

      Sorry guys, if I'm sounding like a narc, but some of those vr6 guys are like slim and shady. I'll keep you up to date on this...

                                                                                                        -Adam