2 Q's

On 8:45:13 pm 04/22/06 julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:
> Sheesh. Country folk! Bonding between Mother and Son means pulling 2
> diesels in one day together? (And all the spare parts you need.... )
> Much more of that and I might am begin to hate city life :)

Nah, we talked about doing a three engine drop marathon last night, but
since he decided to leave the tranny IN when we dropped the diesel, the
sling remains in service to hold it up. So it was only one engine. We're
not lush in spare diesels, what we have are all plated, so in theory, not
for picking parts from. In theory. :)
Cathy