2 Q's

I'll have you know that I now have faster dialup, but it still sucks. And
they still don't make a modem "slow" enough for the snail's pace at which
bits and bytes slowly flutter in and out. Yep, my modem is always in
"mellow" mode. I just accept that I can't see a lot of things. And that
EBay means "buy it now".
But I love it out here in the country, I can stockpile as many junk cars as
I want and nobody cares. (Except my husband). So there.
Cathy