This thing on?

Yep, got the info a few days ago....been on the road or out of the country for about 10 days
now, first day back is Sunday.  I'll get that sign up page up asap right after that, thanks for
the support. :)

Oh, I've ask numerous times for support on parts of the site in the past, lots of people
have good intentions and I'm willing to let people do parts, but noone really ever
comes across with anything.  Believe me, it's harder then it looks, no problems though,
it's been a pleasure.

and if any of this reads odd, it's the  2*g&t talking.   FIOYS. yah, uh. :)

==Brett

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> What, nothing last night?? Cincy's
> coming?.....WOOHOOO?????? (Is there a
> registry page yet?)

I chatted with Brett about it last week, and nothing.

Personally I'd kinda like to see someone with more time
start doing some stuff with Scirocco.org's website - it's
languishing.  Brett's done a WONDERFUL job with it, but
when was the last time it was updated?

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio