Scirocco Syncro swap.

--- Kevin S <optimus234@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I was just wanting to know anything and everything
> people on the list know about putting a syncro,
> from a passat G60 Syncro, into my scirocco.
> I am doing this swap for sure.
> I would just like to get as much info on it as
> possible.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kevin

Off the top of my head:

- The distance between the front set of wheels and the
back on the donor and Scirocco are different.
Shortening part of the drive train will need to be
considered.

- The rear end of the Roc will need some cutting
<shudder> and fabrication to mount the rear
suspension, etc. Being able to graft an entire section
vs just adding mounting points is preferable.

- You should check the British/UK mags and web sites;
more guys overseas seem to have completed this mod
than the US of A.

dems me thinks for now,
TBerk