  From: Lance LaPrarie [mailto:sciroccojunky@gmail.com]
  Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:03 AM
  To: Mike Potter
  Cc: Don Walter; Scirocco List
  Subject: Re: How can I remove 16V injectors?

  I used the puller on mine and it worked just fine. Leverage was kind of
tricky but worked. I used a strip of wood to get leverage on the manifold
and they came out just fine. Positioning the tool was kind of a pain but
still better than yanking on the hard line.

  If you fiddle around with it and have a long ass screwdriver you can use
the puller tool on a 16v.