Cincy via CA

We usually leave early Thursday morning and make it to Scott Rose's house
in St Louis in the evening, usually crash out on the floor there, and
finish the drive the next day to get in Friday afternoon.  However...last
year we flew in and arrived thursday...being at cincy all day Friday was
much nicer...hoping we can talk Scott Rose into going early this year
maybe...so plans could move up a day (Us getting to Scotts house Wed night
instead of Thur).   The weekend is far to short, and I really enjoy making
the most of it...its a shame we couldn't make it a little longer event
honestly.

So you would have to leave Wednesday, and you of course would be welcome
to crash at my place Wednesday night. (Or tuesday night...hope Scott sees
this thread).

We usually take our time heading back, leaving Monday morning and just
kinda see where we make it (usually into Kansas somewhere and find a cheap
hotel when we get tired).  Make it back to Denver usually around noon on
Tuesday.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon (1.6 Heron head project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)