Euro Light Adjusters & Connectors + Side Light Bulb Holders

Ok people,
I visited the dealership today to get price and availability of various bits and pieces.
I have converted the prices to US Dollars using XE.com.

I have also taken some pictures of the connectors etc to confirm they are correct.
I created a little page using MS Frontpage detailing the pictures and Prices.
http://www.geocities.com/little_log

Please let me know if these parts differ from those you are looking for.

Cheers
Adam.