Hurry up weekend...

--- julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:

> Ohh. How sweet, but Larry already sent me a ring.
> A nice O ring and a lump of carbon. The instruction sheet
> for applying the correct heat and pressure to make the
> diamond was ruined by the rain. Ohhh well :)

But wait Julie, I seem to remember upon closer inspection
the ring had a Honda part number on it.

(I'm sure I saved some of that thread somewhere, lol)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172