When's the last time the members list was updated?

On Apr 18, 2006, at 11:55 PM, Nate Mellom wrote:

> Yeah, I saw that, WAAAAAY down at the bottom.
> Didn't Jim J just turn 40? Or is he staying 33 forever?
> ;)

I WISH I was 33 forever.

At least I still look it.  Or act it. :)

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 88 Scirocco  16V              |