How can I remove 16V injectors?

On Apr 18, 2006, at 9:01 PM, julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:

> Nope. Thats for the 8's. I suppose it could be modded, but it
> didn't work for me.

Me either.

Here's what I just did Saturday:

Oh, it's ugly.  Ugly, ugly, ugly.

I'd removed the upper intake manifold, so I was able to fit a small
flat  pry bar down to the injectors.  I rested one end on the lip of
the fuel line connector, resting on the injector itself, and used the
valve cover as a lever.

I then *sigh can't believe I'm saying this* whacked the prybar with a
rubber mallet until the damn things popped out of their seats.

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 88 Scirocco  16V              |