UK Stuff for Cincy, Bumpers etc

Ok folks,

I'm just going through my bits and pieces and will put up some pics later.
I have three sets of bumpers of varying levels of condition. possibly a fourth set but i'm waiting to hear from the guy.

Some Questions:
What colours are people after (White is most common over here)?
Do I need do bring whole bumpers or would shells be just as good?
I can bring two pairs of bumpers but prob four pairs of shells.
Any other UK VW bits I can bring?
Any other non-dub UK-related stuff I can bring?

I basicly need to offset some of the cost of the trip or I can't afford it, also, i'll need definate buyers and possibly backups as i don't want to bring stuff home again. No money will be needed in advance, just your word that you want to buy them.

I'll keep you updated,
Cheers
Adam.