From: "Mike Smith"
To: "Adam Garside" , car
Subject: Re: Beer for Cincy?
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 18:49:48 -0400

Will you be driving on the wrong side of the road on purpose just to
freak out your drunk passengers? LOL. Took me a while to get used
to it in Bermuda. Fortunately I didn't have to try to drive a car
(can only rent mopeds / scooters). Don't know if I could shift left
handed. The pedal cluster is the same, correct?

Secondly, if that beer was closer, I'd go get some to bring. As it
is, it's two hours away. Any MDCH's want to make a pre-Cincy group
drive to get some? Might be a fun day.