Passenger side euro main beam needed

Adam, no a UK main beam will NOT work, your glass is formed for Right Hand
Drive...it puts the cutoff wrong for here in the US where we drive on the
NORMAL side of the road ;)

Nice of you to offer though!

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon (1.6 Heron head project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)