*Important* - DD for Cincy - was Re: Beer for Cincy?

Mmmm.  Ok, let's go at this from the other angle.

We need some designated drinkers.  :)

OK, you all don't have to pollute the List with

Probably would be good to get a list of those who come
and decide to be DD's.  And also to ask them all up
front before they leave how much they had and how long
ago.  I'll tell ya why...

College days (uh-oh), I left a hill party with a
friend who's brother had showed up to drive us back to
school. Figured he was sober; I was surely not.  Quick
resolution: he drove the car off a bridge onto the
side of a stream bank, the car landing on the roof and
sliding into the stream.  How we survived, and without
paralyzation is beyond me.

I made an assumption.  For the sake of everyone
involved, we should be straight up and check everyone
before they leave.  Not all Gestapo-like, but you know...