MKI?

On 12:56:18 am 04/14/06 GGehrke <ggehrke@gmail.com> wrote:
> He's probably referring to it in terms of A1, A2 etc.  To most people,
> the "A" and "Mk" designations are interchangeable.  You would
> certainly think, though, that someone involved enough to modify it
> like that would know the difference, though.
>
> -Grant-

Yeah, he lists mods right down to the shifter bearings....ANd I've seen Mk
used as a chassis designation more than once. Not correct mind you, but not
uncommon. We all know better, of course :)

Cathy
Oh and here's a new quote, from Calvin and Hobbes:
"The secret to enjoying your job is to have a hobby that is even worse."