rear poly shock bushings

Hmm, the rieger has been doing that for quite some time.  I had thought it was
the pass door seal or perhaps the rear seat interior rubbing against the card,
but I suppose the poly uppers could be the culpret.  Sciroccos have this very
keen ability to 'throw' abnormal sounds in a devious effort to annoy the crap
out of you as you try to find the source...  It has thrown me off so badly that
I've changed the opposite (wrong) front wheel bearing.

I'll know more once I throw a thin coat of grease on the bushings.  Should be
easy enough.

Al