rear poly shock bushings

Yeah, exactly.  I'm not sure what the discussion was about, since I was just
skimming the first few sentences of the emails lately and now I'm regretting
that.  It may have been thrown in with all the talk about poly vs. urethane
vs. stock vs. TT (aka VW Motorsport) but I could have sworn someone was
talking about rear poly bushings making a sick sounding noise while going
over bumps and turning.  Or maybe all the G's I've been pulling at work have
finally gotten to me!

Speaking of which, I just found out that I will not be able to fly the T-6A
Texan II up to Ohio during the Cincy weekend.  I need to complete that phase
of training before the end of May.  Maybe next year.  Thanks again to
everyone who provided the airport info and advice!

Craig