Somewhat OT/VR website

1) I have flung R32s around the race track and will offer up my first hand
opinion that you can feel how heavy they are when you push them *really*
hard. They are an absolute blast to drive, don't get me wrong, but they are
heavy.
2) Randy has busted his ass tooling up and producing these seals, and I can
tell you that the quality is second to none and the pricing blows the
stealerships away, not to mention that most of the stuff is NLA.
Buy your stuff wherever you want, but VR has the best quality and better
pricing.

P.S. I test fit all the stuff myself, just so y'all know. ;)

--
[OO===w===OO]