Vintage Rubber Website - Seals for your Scirocco!

>I <3 Randy & Kirsten!

You know, for the longest time I wondered what people meant by "I" being
less than three......

Anyhow, just to clarify....I am only making the website for him...I have
nothing to do with the project itself.

With that said, I <3 Randy too for taking on this very costly and time
consuming project to benefit all us Scirocco owners.

Kirsten