Old Pics of my platinum silver 77

A few weeks ago someone had asked what their favorite MKI color was.
The choice was obvious to me; it is the color of my 1977 champagne
edition Scirocco, platinum silver.  That inspired me to dig up some
pictures of my old friend (RIP).  Unfortunately I only have pictures of
the car on slides.  Well, the slides have been converted and are posted
to the link below.  They are a little dark but there is one or two that
look very nice.  I also threw in two picture of euro version MKIs, one
is white and the other is a metallic brown.  I am sure someone can
identify the color.
Rick.

http://dubsweater.com/rick/