Somewhat OT: mk5 Golf to be called Rabbit in NA

That drive train is free to anyone who is willing to come pick it up in
Charleston in the next few weeks. It isn't going to sit in my garage taking
up precious space for too long, but didn't have the heart to toss a
perfectly good motor and quarto drive. There also four perfect doors and all
glass save the windshield, and trunk and hood.  Al and I got the parts off
it that we wanted.  For $50 I think we had more than our share of fun.
Although, Al is being generous when he says I helped.  I was only there for
about 20-25% of the work. But I did have to move the damn thing with him.

There is a story behind that last picture, but I am going to let Al tell it.
It got a good laugh out of the moment.

Dave

David Winchell, II
87 2.0L 16V Scirocco