Somewhat OT: mk5 Golf to be called Rabbit in NA

<snip Ben>
nothing could ever replace the original Mk1 Rabbit, *especially* not a
3,000+lb overweight Mk5!
<end snip>

Heh.  That's funny.  I just said the same thing to my wife.  She told me I
was old, stuck in high school, and as bad as those people who only listen to
80s music.  I tried to explain that I wasn't against progress, just don't
betray the original intent (e.g. economy, agility, quickness).  She rolled
her eyes and said "whatever."

Dreaming of a turbo charged, '84 Gray GTI,

-Brad
'86 Scirocco 16v