Since its slow....

SQL with ASP and javascript for this app. But I do use access for smaller apps.
-----Original Message-----
From: Don Walter [mailto:dswalterwi@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 8, 2006 10:28 PM
To: julie@menloparkrandd.com
Cc: 'Org, Scirocco'
Subject: Re: Since its slow....

what database are you using? SQL or Access?

On 4/8/06, julie@menloparkrandd.com <julie@menloparkrandd.com> wrote: Ok. A few days work and its ready for Beta testing.
A complete database designed wiring system for the MKI and MKII Scirocco.

A complete readout is available, ordered by the base color of the wire. I could make a printable version available if you guys think it will be worth it.

For searching, select MKI or MKII, then you can search the DataBase by To/from, to or from and even base wire color and stripe or color or just stripe. Each wire can be commented for failures, placement, location of end sensor, what ever.

It is set up so any one can add wires OR edit them. Since this is only for list members, I am going to use the honor system. An Account needs to be created if you want to add a wire, but the use of the system does not.

You can check it out here
http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco/wiring/Index.asp

Any comments or suggestions are welcome. Seriously. Any help greatly appreciated! (hell, I dont want to do EVERY wire in a harness :)

This system can make diagnosis a LOT easier! I hope Timbo and Brett can provide a link to their sites. (Please?)
Have fun!