WAY OT .....need some advice from Bay area folks

> And nothing too expensive....I have 4 kids at home ....they love to spend
> my money!!

Unfortunately, your request and your conditions don't mesh with each other!  :)

If you're renting a car, I'd say go to Napa and do some wine tasting. My wife
and I did that for her birthday a month ago and we had a great time.

There are all kinds of touristy things to do in SF itself. Fisherman's Wharf
can have some charm to it. A favorite of mine is to take the ferry into
Sausalito and have lunch and some cocktails at Sam's; but I don't think the
weather will be on your side.

Feel free to call me later this afternoon (after 4 PDT) if you want some more
suggestions - I've got a helluva lot to get done today.

G/L!  JT